The Penta 8600 + Wise 2086 configuration represents the best value for money electronic stringing stringing out there. Competing against top branded stringing machines for tension head features, the Wise 2086 has been proven over many years to provide consistent accuracy and complete ease with stringing and tensioning. This package is one of our most popular options and includes a plethora of features:
- Electronic tension mechanism with digital LED display and precise tension accuracy, accurate to within 0.10lb. Tension within a few seconds and reset the gripper with a tap of the button.
- Constant linear string gripper with true constant pull avoids any tension loss during the stringing process.
- Tension range in both pounds and kilograms from 11 to 89 pounds (5 to 40 kilograms), using a converting button.
- Optional pre-stretch functionality at either 5% or 10%.
- Included diablo reduces stress on the string, particularly useful for soft strings.
- Different linear gripper pulling speeds, depending on the type of string.
- Power input with fuse protection.
- Six-point mounting system [the highest in the machine market], eliminates any possibility of racquet distortion.
- 360 degree swivel turntable with two stainless steel clamp base bars.
- Four adjustable micro-adjustable mounting arms, depending on the size of the racquet frame.
- Four heavy duty K frame shoulder supports that provide ultimate support to any tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquet when stringing. The shoulder supports are dual-adjustable from each of the two towers, saving time.
- Two dual action, all metal, swivel cone lock clamp bases, handling any type of racquet. 1/4 of a turn to lock, simply using a thumb.
- Ball bearing turntable device, resulting in a fast, easy and smooth turntable movements.
- Option to apply a brake to the turntable; useful for certain type of racquets.
- Micro-adjustable head and throat mounting posts, accommodating any length racquet.
- Padded throat mounting posts, resulting in no cosmetic damage to the frame.
- All metal machine base with four rubber legs, designed to go on any flat surface.
- Strings any tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball racquet, whether an oversized, wide or long body type racquet.
- Two tennis, squash and racquetball clamps are included with the machine. Badminton clamps are required for stringing badminton racquets, as a separate purchase.
The Penta Premium 8600 option includes improved Clamp Bases and a better brake system compared to the Penta Premium 3600 stringing machine.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.